Income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, corporation tax, VAT, PAYE…
The UK tax system is one of the most complex in the world and we are here to help you to negotiate the labyrinth.
- compliance services so that all legal requirements are met
- tax planning services so that the effect of these is as painless as possible
- help when problems have built up or when an investigation has been opened by HMRC
- accounts preparation, VAT, payroll
- dealing with incorporations and Companies House matters
We can assist with a full range of accountancy and related services for the small business.
Lucy Watson, Director, says:
Over the years I have worked in a large firm, a smaller firm, a partnership, a limited company, with Charities, as a non-executive director, and have also run a separate non-accountancy business. One hugely positive aspect of my work is the variety of clients I meet, many of whom have become good friends along the way. My clients include artists, social workers, doctors, teachers, builders, musicians, farmers, landlords, writers, pensioners, investment bankers… I take pride in removing fear from tax matters and it feels very good when clients appear to leave more confident and happier than when they arrived.
For further details of the services we offer, please contact us.